Who We Are
About TWR Europe
TWR Europe (TWR-E) is a region of TWR International, a global media ministry that engages millions in 160 countries with biblical truth. Speaking fluently in more than 230 languages and dialects, TWR exists to reach the world for Jesus Christ.
Since 1952, God has enabled TWR to help lead people from doubt to decision to discipleship. Together with international partners, local churches and other ministries, TWR provides relevant programming, discipleship resources and dedicated workers to spread hope to individuals and communities around the globe. Whether using high-powered radio to reach people in the Middle East and Latin America, streaming content to Internet users in Asia and Europe or visiting face-to-face listeners in Africa, TWR leaves a lasting spiritual footprint.
TWR’s worldwide team consists of more than 2,000 men and women, with offices, studios, broadcasting facilities, and partner organizations in more than 70 countries. TWR Europe’s broadcasts reach into Europe, Russia, Central Asia, North Africa, and the Middle East in around 60 languages and dialects.
- We believe in one Holy, Almighty God, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, co-eternal in being, co-identical in nature, co-equal in power and glory, each with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence or being. Biblical References: Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, John 1:1-2, 2 Corinthians 13:14, Philippians 2:6
- We believe in the verbal and plenary inspiration of the Old and New Testaments; that they are infallible, inerrant in the original writings and the final authority for faith and life. Biblical References: 2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:20-21, Matthew 5:18, John 16:12-13
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, without ceasing to be God, became man by the Holy Spirit and virgin birth; that He lived a sinless life on earth; that He died at Calvary as a satisfactory substitutionary sacrifice for sinners; that His body was buried in and arose from the tomb; that He ascended to heaven and was glorified as a man at God's right hand; that He is coming again for His own and then to set up His Kingdom. Biblical References: John 1:1, Matthew 1:20-23, 2 Corinthians 5:21, Hebrews 1:3, Hebrews 10:12, John 16: 7-11, Matthew 19:28, Matthew 25:31, 2 Timothy 2:8
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine person who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness and of judgment; that He is that supernatural agent in regeneration by whom all believers are baptized into the body of Christ; that He indwells and seals them until the day of redemption. We believe He is the divine teacher and helper who guides believers into all truth; it is the privilege of all believers to be filled with the Spirit. Biblical References: John 16:7-15, 1 Corinthians 12:13, 2 Corinthians 1:22, Ephesians 1:13
- We believe that God created men and women in His own image and in the state of innocence. Through Adam's transgression "sin entered the world, and death through sin;" and consequently, humanity inherited a corrupt nature, being born in sin and under condemnation. As soon as individuals are capable of moral action, they become actual transgressors in thought, word and deed. Biblical References: Genesis 1:26-27, Romans 5:12, Romans 3:23, 1 John 1:8, Ephesians 2:3
- We believe that salvation is a gift of God brought to individuals by grace and received only through personal repentance for sin and faith in the person and the finished work and atoning blood of Jesus Christ. Biblical References: Ephesians 1:7 & 2:1-10, John 1:12
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all people, the saved to eternal life and the unsaved to everlasting punishment. That the souls of the redeemed are, at death, absent from the body and present with the Lord where, in conscious bliss they await the first resurrection when spirit, soul, and body are reunited to be glorified forever with the Lord. Biblical References: Revelation 20, Acts 24:25, John 5:28-29, Luke 16:19-31, 2 Corinthians 5:8, 1 Thessalonians 4:14-17, 1 John 3:2
- We believe that the church universal is a spiritual organism composed of the regenerated who are baptized into that body by the Holy Spirit at the time of the new birth, and that the local church, the visible manifestation of the body, has the responsibility to provide for the fellowship and edification of believers and to propagate the gospel into the world. Biblical References: Acts 2, 1 Corinthians 12:13, Ephesians 5:27, Mark 16:15
The purpose of TWR is to assist the church to fulfill the command of Jesus Christ to make disciples of all peoples, and to do so by using and making available mass media to:
- proclaim the Gospel of salvation to as many people as possible
- instruct believers in biblical doctrine and daily Christ-like living
- model our message through corporate and cooperative relationships.
To reach the world for Christ by mass media so that lasting fruit is produced